Wine CVS HEAD built on the iMac Core Duo
This is a build of the current HEAD of Wine with the appropriate patches applied for the iMac Core Duo. It doesn’t run much but it runs some stuff if you want to see where they are at and are thinking of joining in.
Update: Left out the winecfg part!
1) Start the Optional Install installer on your Mac OS X install disk 1.
2) Install Applications / X11
3) Download Wine binaries for Mac on x86.
4) Uncompress it into /Library
5) export PATH=/Library/Wine/bin:$PATH
6) export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Wine/lib:$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
6.5) Run winecfg!
7) Start /Applications/Utilities/X11.app
8) Download WinZip10
9) execute ‘wine winzip100.exe’